Thursday 13 July 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
10:30pm

I must say I am very pleased with the progress I made today cleaning up the basement. Three out of the four rooms look great. The last one has a lot of wood debris etc, but I am encouraged to tackle it now. I worked down there for five hours and then I came upstairs and started tidying up each room by packing away cluttery items. I washed a lot of bedding too. Jack didn't come today to shovel out the extension but he called and he may be out on Monday. He has a full-time job as well so he is squeezing this in.

Nick and his son loaded up the leg press machine and took that out of the basement as well. When he got back he brought his suitcase upstairs. I asked him if he was going on a trip but he didn't answer. I know he is communicating with a new lady now so I assume he will go over there again to meet her. I just hope he will still be here Monday to sign the listing agreement. But what a bad mood he is in lately. He said tonight as he got his supplements out that one of the bottles had pills missing as he had just opened it and it was nearly gone already. So of course that means that Salter was in here today to help himself.













No comments:

Post a Comment