Monday 10 July 2017

Monday, July 10, 2017

Wow....sorry I have a lot of catching up to do here. So much has happened.
I thought my world was crazy when I wrote the last entry, but I never imagined how totally out of control it could actually get. Just like something you might see on TV.

I will have to continue tomorrow evening. I spent all day painting today and I am short of sleep lately. Nick has been banging just about anything you can slam or bang at all hours of the night. He decides to look for all kinds of random things at 1am and swears for hours while he searches. The other night he came into my bedroom at about 4am to rant that Salter has taken Nick's mother's teapot and pawned it for money. Coffee and milk are also missing. Maybe I should suggest that Nick take pictures of things, his memory sucks so much.

I will attempt to fill in some of the events of the past 3 or 4 months in the next few entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment